A minimum of 5 sources in aIDition to your textbook should be used. At least three of those sources should be peer-reviewed journal articles. The remaining 2 sources may be books, journal articles, or reputable web sites (like those from professional organizations or governmental agencies, not Wikipedia or similar sites).
Review the rubric, as it provides detailed instructions on how best to succeed on this assignment. In the rubric, you will find that you need to aIDress the following in a paper:
- Description of the selected disorder (Identify the DSM diagnostic category for the disorder and distinguish between diagnostic and commonly used terminology.)
- Causative factors of the disorder
- Diagnosis of the disorder
- Treatment of the disorder
- Survey of current research on the disorder
Write a 45-page paper in Word format. Remember to use the rubric as you write your paper. Apply APA standards to citation of sources, and include an APA style title/cover page and reference page.