Prepare at minimum a 12,400 word paper (no maximum) in which you examine the discipline of social psychology. As a part of your examination, be sure to aIDress the following items:
- Define social psychology.
- Discuss how social psychology differs from other related disciplines (e.g., clinical psychology, general psychology, sociology).
- Explain the role of research in social psychology.
- Choose one of the major famous experiments in Social Psychologys history and explain the relevance of it to social psychology (choose from: Milgram, Zimbardo, Asch, Sherif)
- Choose a subfield of social psychology research and find recent research in the field and explain the importance of that research it should be peer reviewed- ONLY PEER REVIEWED SOURCES
- APA GUIDELINES AND FORMAT