answer the following questions
1. Source and organise an appropriate Public Health Placement
2. Negotiate a learning contract identifying personal and professional learning outcomes
3. Communicate effectively with a variety of staff, key individuals and client groups.
4. Apply Public Health theory to practice in a defined area.
5. Critically analyse the influence of political, legislative and policy issues on practice
6. Reflect critically on the learning experience
7. Demonstrate an awareness of equality and diversity
8. Demonstrate effective reflection and reasoning skills
9. Adopt a proactive approach to Public Health practice
10. Construct SMART personal and professional learning objectives
11. Demonstrate an ability to contribute to professional discussion